To remain the most high profile and top achieving sports
club in the district while maintaining our objective of
being a community club with a reputation for developing
juniors to reach their full potential.
1. A whole club approach with all members contributing.
2. For 2010/11 to be a major fundraising season to tie
in with our new pitch and our 75th birthday.
3. Better harmony between sides with a much clearer
selection policy in place with a major objective of
developing our younger players.
4. Introduce Ladies 3 into Surrey Division 10 – a chance
to develop our promising junior girls (much the same way
as the Development side is run) with help from some
5. Continue links with Oxted School, introducing our
Academy on Friday evenings and providing ad hoc coaching
sessions for the school (when mutually convenient).
6. Commence an Oxted Summer League starting May 2011 to increase pitch revenue.
7. All members of the club to support their captain in
whatever way possible by assisting with roles in the
side (Men’s 2 is a good example – more details from Ian
Thomas if you would like to know what to do).
8. The club will support any member who wants to do
umpire or coaching courses.
9. Review Royal Legion as a host venue post match.
10. Specific team target: